We sent our tracks out to random music fans and industry pros...this is what they thought:
- It sounds very alive and upbeat. He has a great style in his voice that has a lot of interesting variety in his voice that really sounds new and naturally accomplished. It has a lot of range and energy that sounds very inspiring to listen to.
- Excellent beginning! It draws you right into the song without dragging itself out. The vocals and music are perfectly balanced, and the vocals themselves are very good and fit well with the song. The song keeps up its energy and it very well put together. I love it!
- Nice instruments! Great tone of voice! Funky song; makes want to dance! Great singer/artist! Amazing vocals! Background music on point! Lyrics are catchy!
- The male singer is extremely skilled, and the addition of carefully selected instruments gave way to the melody oh so perfectly. Perhaps a song like this deserves to be listened to by a wider audience on Itunes! Fantastic, smooth, and the beats are smooth yet energetic. A 10/10. Grade A. A perfect song for many lucky listeners to enjoy.
- Anytime I hear a saxophone and jazz vibe in a song these days, it's a treat. It's such a beautiful sounding instrument and isn't utilized enough anymore. The lyrics are awesome - even comical, just another element of this song that puts a smile on my face. This is a song I'd have turned way up getting ready for a night out on the town. It's so positive and lifts your mood.
- Its really cool u can feel the singer, and you can feel the drummer, so far its the best song i have ever heard, i really liked it its so cool, i really enjoyed it, its so rare and cool don't give up guys I loved it.
- I love the instruments. The exploit of sounds is amazing. The Jazz theme is nice with the classical vocals. It rolls nice and smooth and doesn't drag behind. The lyrics fit nicely and match the overall theme. Good job!
- Nice instruments! Great tone of voice! Funky song; makes want to dance! Great singer/artist! Amazing vocals! Background music on point! Lyrics are catchy! Sassy man and song!
- The instrumental portions of this song make it- the horns are the perfect addition to this song. The singer's voice is smooth and deep. I would like to hear more from his voice- he could serenade anyone with that smoothness. The beat is catchy and right on key. This is the song that doesn't sound like all the other top 40 music of the moment but would still climb the charts because of the catchy beat and smooth sound!
- Wow, what an awesome retro sound this brings. The instrumental brings me back in time. The singer has an amazing voice, and the growl he does in his singing gives the song that extra oomph! I also like the talking part towards the end that sounds like a TV voice. Fantastic song, belongs on the radio asap!
- The blend in the beginning, with the slap bass and downtown sounds in combination, really brings together the imagery in the mind of the listener, painting a vivid (and soulful) masterpiece. Stylistically, it grooves and shifts well with the lead vocals. Instrumentation wise, the crisp brass and funky bass line pulls together for a really neat jam.